Friday, January 20, 2012

If you know me...

(photo by DTLA BUZZ)
Wearing a thrifted Banana Republic Blouse, thrifted cut of shorts, thrifted sketchers cage sandals, accessories/jewelry thrifted.

Then you know I LOVE TO THRIFT!!!!!!
I've been known to spend a whole paycheck on thrifting, I've also been known to skip meals and sleep to thrift. Nothing is more close to my heart than shopping at a thrift store. Here are my top tips in vintage buying and thrift shopping. 

HAPPY Thrifting!

-Tip 1: Wear a full skirt, so you can try on pants, skirts and shorts under it. (most times fitting rooms are unavailable)
-Tip 2: Watch for the daily specials – certain color tags means certain discounts
-Tip 3: make sure to eat before thrifting (shopping under hunger is never fun!!!)
-Tip 4: pace yourself you could get really distracted
-Tip 5: always bring cash, sometimes sales associates won’t charge you tax.
Remember when shopping with a buddy all thrift rules apply!
That means if your girlfriend finds something you like, sorry finders keepers. But sharing is caring.
-Tip 6:  I suggest going to thrift stores alone!!! or with a boy who is a friend and knows your style, Because two extra eyes is better than none. 

1 comment:

EXECUTION STYLE said...

Great tips! I am obsessed with thrift store shopping. I cant get enough of it. Sick blog by the way. :)