Monday, March 12, 2012

Tropical Dream

My boyfriend Fez
Annabelle Lee and Jean Chong from See You Monday
  






 wearing Vintage Betsey Johnson dress, gold straw hat, socks from Betsey Johnson and Orange Pop Wedges from Lola Shoetique

This past Saturday my boyfriend Fez and good friends Annabelle, Jean and Crystal took a trip to catch some seats to view some LA's fashion shows. I got to preview Gypsy Junkies, Curly V and Jen Awad. I loved everything each designer showcased. Sadly I forgot to charge the battery of my camera and wasn't able to capture anything :( and my iPhone takes horrible photos when it comes to motion photography.

5 comments:

when BABI speaks said...

this is so cute! love the floral dress and your red shoes, they're both adorable!

Babi
www.whenbabispeaks.com

Jen said...

too cute your dress!

bloody love your hair.

J x

Selena said...

i saw you at Ace - loved your dress and rainbow hair. i've got photos posted of the event on my blog as well.

Selena said...

don't mind at all! ;)

Unknown said...

Hey, I saw you at the show and loved your outfit :) Im so glad I found your blog!!

Best,

Tamara B.
LilMissStyleBlog.blogspot.com