Monday, April 30, 2012

Coachellin'


wearing See You Monday cold shoulder dress in neon green

i know, i know, i know... it's been awhile since updating the blog. since my recent job at See You Monday i haven't had anytime for blogging, guess it's me growing up :) the See You Monday girls and myself took a rode trip to Coachella. it wasn't my first time at Coachella but it was my first time at the festival. i was always pretty against going to the festival and usually only made it out just for the parties but this year i had the best group of girls rollin' out. my first time wassss pretty fucking moving. the energy you feel from the mountains, the palm tress and the desert heat really does something to you. It made a fan out of me. Not to mention Radiohead was unbelievable live! breathtaking actually. If you haven't made your way out to Coachella yet... i can definitely vouch you'll have a great time.

1 comment:

Love Lewie Taylor said...

Where can i buy your dress?