Saturday, July 14, 2012

LA Designers


My true passion comes from supporting amazing indie designers wether it be pulling pieces from thier collections for photoshoots I style, showing them love on any type of social networking sites or introducing them to indie boutiques.
I received an awesome gift from Luxurious Poverty a double sided teddy bear ring called "Bobby Bear." Luxurious Poverty is a brand new LA line designed and made in Los Angeles. Luxurious Poverty focuses on giving back to the community working with different organizations and charities such as "Keep a Child Alive" to homeless organizations. LP's motto is simple "Spread Love Through Art" for more info check out LP's fresh new website
My good friend Haruna aka DJ Barbie has a fresh clothing line called United Couture. I've spoken about United Couture before in a recent post. Still is the best summer dress to be in! Shop the tank version on Nasty Gal

LSD Fashion Lab creates the most inspiring accessories. I first got introduced to LSD Fashion Lab through my good friend Ann-Marie who was sporting the most intricate wire face mask. I asked Ann-Marie if she had made it and she told me her friends at LSD Fashion Lab did... I was blown away! Today LSD is styling girls with fly accessories. 

I received a surprise package from LSD Fashion Lab!!!! A new iPhone case! 
THANK YOU!!!!! 

No comments: