Friday, August 17, 2012

Swerve On To The Next

(WildFox Couture fringe tee, levi cut off shorts)

Started working at a chic showroom located inside the New Mart Building in the fashion district in downtown LA. I'm so excited to start a new chapter in my life, it's definitely something that I've been wanting to work up to. Freelancing is definitely something I love to live by, I had such a hard time obeying the stress of a 9-6 daily routine, working long hours for little pay ahhhh so glad it's over. I'm leaving to the Magic Tradeshow on Monday with the showroom I am working for sooooo excited! I love going to the tradeshow during summer even though summer in Vegas is like walking inside a lit oven. But..... the pool parties are always fun to attend. 
Until later....

1 comment:

FlawlessFashionistaStyles said...

LOVE your Fringe dress!! Where can I purchase one at? Want to follow each other?

XOXO