Monday, February 11, 2013

Making Rainbows

wearing vintage sweater dress, shoes from lolashoetique and leggings from Donna Karen

Aside from it being wet in LA, I've had a very gloomy week. On Friday night I received some sad news about my uncle. Lets just say my family knows he's in a better place now.

During times of sadness I find myself trying to find happiness in what is in front of me. During rainy days in LA I find pops of color that shine brighter than usual. I had a casual lunch with my good friend Crystal who put my personal situations in perfect perspective.

I have a huge 10 page spread photoshoot coming up for Streetwear Today Magazine this Saturday. I'm a bit nervous because this will be my biggest photoshoot I have ever styled, but at the same time I'm really excited!

No comments: